Wednesday, January 1, 2020

SYNESTHESIA'S SESSION NOTES JANUARY 2020

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:
Welcome to 2020, a new year, a new decade, a new era of music to be introduced to and explore and I am already anxious to hear as much of it as I am able!

But before I can plunge ahead, I do need to keep to the past for a little while as I do really wish for Synesthesia to have more activity and content than last year. I do have my hopes and dreams for this site and I will tell you that I do wish to continue compiling my favorite music of 2019 for you.

Then, I really wish to take on the enormous task of figuring out what my favorite albums of the decade between 2010-2019 actually are. Truth be told, I already know what my number #1 pick is, and so, I have to work backwards from there!

And then, I keep wishing to focus on the local Madison music scene when I am able to do so as I have not yet written full postings about 2019 albums from both Kainalu and Pollinators.

Of course, I will keep posting the albums of the month that I have been listening to plus my Savage Radio playlists which will begin again tonight on WVMO after three weeks away due to illness and the holidays.

But above all else, I am thankful and grateful to be here, for myself and to be with you because this site is a virtual home where we are bonded through music and sometimes, it feels as if there is no purer form of connection from one to another.

On this New Year's Day, let us all find our favorite music to welcome in this new period in our shared existence...and as always, PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment