Saturday, December 2, 2017

WSPC'S SESSION NOTES DECEMBER 2017

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

For the second time this year, I offer my apologies to my own blogsite for the lack of attention last month due to an increase in attention over at Savage Cinema as well as mounting life responsibilities.

While activities on both fronts are not set to decrease in December, I am hoping to give Synesthesia the proper attention it deserves, especially as the music year of 2017 brings itself to a close. And what a year it was as there was so much great music that there are albums that I never even had the time and opportunity to even write about at all.

So, if anything, and in addition to another posting I have in the hopper, I am hoping to announce my favorite music releases of the year this month. Perhaps some of my choices are the same as yours or they may inspire you to seek them out. Regardless, I sincerely wish that whatever you are listening to is something to keep your souls sated in these very dark times in the world, times where the power of music is needed more than ever for our own collective sense of sustainability, peacefulness and even as a call to action.

And so, to 2017, I bid farewell as it will soon fly into the cosmic dustbin and throughout this entire holiday season, I send you my well wishes and I can only hope that you will do the same in turn for me. For all of the music we listen to and are enraptured by, always remember to, of course,...

...PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment