Friday, September 2, 2016

WSPC'S SESSION NOTES SEPTEMBER 2016

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

I'll make this intro short and sweet because there is some unfinished business to get to before moving ever more forwards.

Now that we are in the month of September and mere hints of the autumnal equinox are in the air, I am truly looking forward to any and all musical surprises that may flow our way this month and for the remainder of the year. But, the unfinished business that I was referring to happen to be the details from the Dash Hounds EP release party as well as the full posting about the EP itself.

From the local, I intend to head outwards by focusing on...aw, I just don't even wish to tell you just yet. But, it is indeed about an extremely long awaited album that I am thrilled was more than worth the extended wait and I am happily anxious to tell you all about it.

So, until then, don't touch that dial and keep listening to all of the music that speaks to you...

...and as always...PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment