Friday, January 1, 2016

WSPC'S SESSION NOTES FOR JANUARY 2016: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you musicians and music lovers out there!!! I am sincerely hoping that this new year of activity on Synesthesia will be most fruitful to you as well as myself.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet right now but I promise and pledge that 2016 on Synesthesia will contain all of the material that has shaped this blogsite, from new music reviews and explorations and and reports from any live music events I happen to attend. I also hope to keep you abreast of any new activities that surface with the local Madison musicians that make up the bands Post Social, Dash Hounds and the soon to disband Modern Mod, plus any wider adventures I may have within the Madison music community.

And of course, I will continue my fantasy radio station adventures with WSPC concurrently with my real world radio adventures with my weekly one hour Savage Radio show on WVMO-FM (on your radio dial at 98.7 FM or LIVE STREAMING) and the annual WLHA Resurrection/Reunion weekend in July on the wondrous WSUM-FM (91.7 FM or LIVE STREAMING). 

So, with that, please allow me to let you (and myself) to ease into this new year, which I hope will be musically bountiful.

And as always, remember to...PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment