Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR SEPTEMBER 2015

FROM THE DJ's STUDIO DESK:

It's that time again!!!

The music industry brings out its big guns for the remaining four months of the year, from nee releases, boxed sets, reissues and the like and here I am, once again salivating at the prospects about t  head into my direction. Just this month I am eagerly awaiting new material from Gary Clark Jr., New Order, The Dead Weather, David Gilmour and even Prince (that is, if his new album receives a physical release--sorry Jay-Z, good luck to you and everything but you can't say that I'm a "streamer"...and I'm not the only one).

Anyhow, please let me keep this month's opening statements short and sweet so I can get back to the music but as a bit of a teaser, I will let you know that I am indeed plotting something special that just may begin to arrive upon this site in October. I'm not 100% certain but if all of the pieces fall into place, then...we'll see...

Curious? Stay tuned.

But for now, keep listening and as always....PLAY LOUD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment