Saturday, January 3, 2015

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR JANUARY 2015

FROM THE DJ's STUDIO DESK:

Happy New Year to all of you! How were your holidays? Was Santa good to you? I have to say that Santa was very good to me, as the time to just be home to rest and recharge has increasingly become the very best gift that I could hope to have. Oh yes...of course, there was also the gift of some new music to dive into and explore as well, and you know that I am always thankful for a gift like that.

Yet, as we begin 2015, and as I am still having some of that holiday afterglow within me, that whole spirit of hearth and home, I thought that maybe this month would kind of be about bringing it back "home" so to speak by focusing on artists that are more local to the whereabouts of the WSPC studios. While I will not reveal just yet, I am hoping to write two features that will possibly inspire you to head out and seek some new music from artists that are unfamiliar. Who knows? Perhaps it is this very new music that just may become new favorites for you!

I hope this year will be good to every single one of you, filled with friends, family, opportunities, blessings and all wonderful things. If obstacles arrive, as they undoubtedly tend to do, regardless of their size and frequency, may you circumvent them as best as you ate able. And all the while, may music surround you to guide your way.

And as always...PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment