Thursday, May 1, 2014

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR MAY 2013

FROM THE DJs STUDIO DESK:

Feast or famine, as the saying goes. Feast or famine. With regards to music, I am currently in the throes of a veritable feast indeed!

Throughout my life there have been more times than I could ever possibly recount to you when I have been longing for new music to listen to but the landscape has been barren and then, before I even know it, there is a windfall of new music all demanding my attention, of which I am only too happy to dive into and of course I also wish that I had even more time to just dive into it all completely uninterrupted. As of this time, I am in the midst of a windfall of new 2014 released material that I am just pouring through and am also just itching to share my thoughts with you about all of them.

My hopes and dreams for this month on Synesthesia is to be able to provide for you a few new postings entirely devoted to the music of 2014. I don't want to spill any further details than that at this time as I hope for them all to be surprises for you. But, in addition to those upcoming postings, I have already begun this month's installment of the brand new "Now Playing In The Savage Jukebox" series as that will indeed be the feature that has the potential to be forever on-going.

So...without any further hesitation, I shall return to this new collection of magical musical material and I will be back to you shortly!

And so, until we meet next, keep your dial tuned into WSPC and as always...

PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment