Friday, August 2, 2013

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR AUGUST 2013


FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

What a month July was and I am so thankful that Synesthesia was here to house all of the milestones, personal history and a newfound sense of intent to this blogsite. As Questlove pronounced so eloquently in his excellent book Mo' Meta Blues, and also paraphrasing and adapting, I am utilizing Synesthesia to essentially record my life through the recordings I listen to and continue to shape me, and I sincerely hope that you take this journey with me...and if you feel so compelled, please do add your own verses to this on-going song.

As with last month, I would like to approach August with no real sense of definitive plans and schemes and just allow inspiration to lead me along. I have already begun writing one posting regarding Red Hot Chili Peppers and I do have a second posting in mind and in addition to the "On This Day In Music" feature. Beyond that, we shall see...

Musically, this is a rather quiet period for new releases but I am seeing on the horizon that a plethora of exciting new albums will be flowing in my direction and I am hoping that time and most especially, finances, will help me keep up to date!

But as the Summer season slowly phases into Autumn, I hope that you remain tuned into my musical musings and passions and I will pledge to deliver as best as I am able for you as wellas myself.

With that, grab your microphones, picks and sticks. Get your most favorite music, plug in and just press PLAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment