Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR JULY 2013

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

Sometimes having absolutely no plans and schemes are the very best plans and schemes.

The month of June for Synesthesia was especially productive, fruitful and downright satisfying as the amount of postings arrived in a surprisingly prolific fashion (even for me). Having the framework of holding a tribute for Black Music Month provided me with a focus that the first two months of this blogsite did not. That helped me greatly in sharpening my focus and also in not becoming overwhelmed as I had been during the month of May.

And now...

July will be a month where I continue to sharpen what I think this blogsite can actually be. Having the "On This Day In Music" feature has helped considerably with the "Liner Notes" section and that will help me cherry pick what I wish to feature much easier. And even though I have no real plans and schemes for this month,.I do have some ideas...of which I shall try to keep top secret until they actually appear!

That said, there is a strong possibility that my past as a real world DJ and my current status as a fantasy virtual DJ will combine later this month in an event that I deeply hope that is an experience I can share with you. Oh, how I just love to tease all of you out there...

I just ask that you please remained tuned into this "station" and continue travelling with me on my endless musical journey. Celebrate with me because it is just no fun without you.

As always, grab your guitars and microphones. Grab your drum sticks. Cue up your favorite songs. Tune up, plug in and just press PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment