Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WSPC SESSION NOTES FOR MAY 2013

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:

One month of Synesthesia is under my belt and I sincerely hope that for those of you who have poked around this official blog for the mythical WSPC, you have enjoyed what you have seen so far.

I have to admit that I was surprisingly more productive than I originally thought that I would be and seeing this progress makes me feel that starting this new venture was indeed the right thing to do to honor my creative spirit. Hopefully for you, my passionate enthusiasm for music has sparked a similar enthusiasm within yourselves. While I am still pondering exactly what will and will not be contained on this site, I do feel that forging ahead with the "Liner Notes" series and end-of-month playlists are certainties.

I have some ideas spinning around my head for some new features this month, including a "Spring Music Review," where I make notice of the new 2013 albums that have sparked me. Other than that, I think I'd like to keep any more information under my ever present hat, especially as I do not want to make you any promises that I am unable to keep as time is indeed a major factor.

I do ask of you to keep your radio dial tuned in right here and let the celebration of music flow joyously onwards. As always, whether you plug in your instruments, grab your sticks, place the needle into the groove or just press "PLAY," let us all sing on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment