Sunday, May 2, 2021

SYNESTHESIA'S SESSION NOTES FOR MAY 2021: SIDE TWO

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK: 
Let's flip the record over, shall we?

I have taken more time away from Synesthesia than I would ever have liked but I am hoping that with considerable obstacles now out of the way, I am able to return to devoting time to the tending and care of this blogsite, which serves as the extension of not only my radio activities on WVMO but most importantly, my lifelong devotion to music, what it means to me and how it will forever enrich my life.  

For now, I will not take up terribly much of your time as I just wish to get back into things. So, take this as a greeting, a welcome back, a heartfelt salutation. I sincerely hope that you are all taking care of yourselves, wearing your masks and getting yourselves vaccinated. I am now vaccinated but still wearing my mask indoors and remaining socially distant while sticking to my pods. I miss visiting my friends at the local record stores. I miss live music and especially, being able to physically support my working musician friends and artists. I wish to get back just as all of you and it is not able to really happen unless we are all doing the same things. 

So, please hang on a little while longer and to help you, put on your favorite music...

...and as always...PLAY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment