Tuesday, March 9, 2021

SYNESTHESIA'S SESSION NOTES FOR MARCH 2021

FROM THE DJ'S STUDIO DESK:
I'll make this quick as time is of the essence and lately, I just have not had terribly much of it to spare. 

But, first things first, I miss having the time to spend writing and communicating with you and therefore, myself via this blogsite. I have had much inside of me that I wish to share...if not for time or the lack of it or the fact that the time that I would use for these pursuits are being taken up by so many responsibilities that need to be faced in the immediacy. 

And even so, I will spare you the time for indulging in those details.

Just right now, I wish to think about the coming of Spring, rebirth, new arrivals and maybe, a sense of hopefulness to match. New music is being released and if anything contains hope, it is in the mystery, pleasure and discovery of new sounds greeting our ears and spirits. 

For now, please do keep wearing your masks and remaining responsible with being socially distanced. The vaccinations are here and while this is a great development obviously, it was also a needlessly long time coming and we are not out of the woods yet. So, please stay safe.

And keep listening to the music...PLAY LOUD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment